Develop an objective which the person has, such as improving their performance in a particular area, overcoming internal obstacles that are identified for that development.
- Tutoring: private lesson on a specific topic so that the person acquires some understanding and/or techniques and has individual training.
- Coaching: face to face conversation with a coach so that the person explores what is happening and the internal difficulties they have and, based on this identification of what is holding them back, design and implement actions to achieve the development objective that has been outlined.
- Changing beliefs: cognitive-physical session to change a person's particular beliefs which slow down or inhibit the development of a specific skill.
- Development of cognitive and self-regulation abilities: session with technological equipment for enhancing cognitive abilities (attention, concentration, memory and decision making), improves emotional stability and performance.
- Tutoring: each class can be 1-2 hours.
- Coaching: each session is an hour and a half. As many sessions as deemed appropriate.
- Changing beliefs: the first session is an hour and a half and all others are half an hour. As many sessions as deemed appropriate.
- Development of cognitive and self-regulation abilities: each session is one hour and about 20 sessions are necessary for consolidating the changes
- Tutoring: 105 euros/hr.
- Coaching: 180 euros/session.
- Changing beliefs: 180 euros for the first session and 50 euros thereafter.
- Development of cognitive and self-regulation abilities: 60 euros/session.
Iñaki Idiazabal or Garbiñe Letona.