To contribute to the understanding of the 8 skills defined for the 'Cooperative Leader':
- Shared vision.
- Development of individuals and the team.
- Development of innovation.
- Achievement orientated.
- Customer orientated.
- Trust and integrity and
- Model of cooperative behaviour.
Several trainers, so that each skill is taught by a specialised person. There is also full accompaniment by a facilitator throughout the entire programme in order to establish associations between skills, ensure the smooth running of the programme and to provide the final report at the end of it.
3 consecutive days in which the 8 skills are covered.
- Protagonist attitude.
- Building a Shared Vision.
- Promoting the achievement of objectives.
- Promoting the development of individuals and teams.
- Creating innovative environments.
- Creating positive environments.
- Creating environments of trust and integrity.
- Creating cooperative environments.
Theoretical content, exercises for reflection, training exercises, examples, discussions and reflections, audiovisual materials, materials for self-strengthening, etc.
Varies depending on the format agreed with the company and the size of group.