- To promote the cooperative feeling in partners as members of the cooperative.
- To feel part of the shared socio-business project.
- To work in the area of institutional participation.
- To reinforce attitudes and behaviour in a cooperative project.
- To reflect on the current reality and what the cooperative can offer society.
- To define elements for the future with cooperative meaning.
One 8 hour day.
- Elements of current cooperative meaning.
- Shared socio-business Project.
- Institutional participation.
- Cooperative behaviours.
- Current reality and elements of future cooperative meaning.
Brief theoretical concepts, presentations, videos, discussion and reflection..
1,600 euros for the day for a maximum group of 15 people.
OTALORA and/or Cooperative.
Iñigo Iñurrategi and Marian Uribarren.