To promote a sense of belonging to a cooperative culture, reflect on their role as representatives in the strengthening of the cooperative culture and adding value to the institutional participation and its role in its revitalization. Be drivers of the shared socio-business Project and develop attitudes and behaviours as a member of the Governing Board and as a cooperativist.
24 hours (3 days of 8 hours).
- Introduction and context.
- Current meaning elements.
- Shared socio-business Project.
- Institutional participation at the level of the cooperative.
- Creating positive environments.
- Providing innovative environments.
- Achievement orientated.
- Institutional participation at the level of the body and the individual.
- Social Transformation and
- Elements of future cooperative meaning.
Exhibitions and videos, exercises and group work, discussion and reflection.
6,000 euros for the programme
Iñigo Iñurrategi and Marian Uribarren.