To learn to use the technique of Mindfulness in daily life to improve attention, emotional control and wellbeing in general.
Techniques will also be taught for parents to apply to their children.
7 half days.
Any worker from MONDRAGON'S cooperatives or subsidiaries.
- What is mindfulness? The importance of including Mindfulness in everyday life in order to be healthy.
- Learn to care for oneself. The person as a healthy, coherent structure.
- Observation and perception. Developing full attention and presence.
- Communicating with ourselves in a healthy way. Learning to detect and change the beliefs and language that makes us suffer.
- Emotional biology. Effective emotional control.
- Full attention to our bodies. Healthy habits.
- Learning to care for the relationships with others.
- Healthy relationships vs toxic relationships.
- Care for relationships without wearing them out.
- Communicating effectively with others.
- Application of mindfulness with children.
- Day to day strategies
Psycho-educational type intervention carried out in groups via theoretical presentations, discussions, self-reflection, interactive exercises, practical caring sessions , relaxation, meditation, etc.