To promote the development of the cooperative members and their full integration through a global vision of the areas that are developed within the Cooperative, while acquiring management expertise and developing skills appropriate to the Corporate Management Model.
The IKAS programme is aimed at partners with the potential to fill positions of responsibility.
185 hours (Fridays from 9:00 to 18: 00h).
- Global perspective of the business and the company: Vision, The management cycle, strategy, The challenge of innovation, The market-oriented Company.
- Cooperative culture and Corporate values: The cooperative as a socio-business project, Structure and mechanism of inter-cooperation, Evolution and current challenges of MCE, Cooperative regulatory framework, Economic regime and MONDRAGON corporate structure, Corporate management model.
- Managing people and teams and staff development: Management of the cooperative culture and cooperative leadership, Management of people and teams, Positivity, Conversational competence, Teamwork, Conflict resolution.
- Management skills and tools: Customer management, Managing objectives and achievement orientation, Managing innovation, Management system for the prevention of occupational risks, Project management.
- Exhibition method combined with class discussion and case studies.
- Mondragon University Diploma.
Yolanda Lekuona and Marian Uribarren.
IKAS: Socio-business integration