To promote the development of the MONDRAGON managers, acquiring management expertise in all areas of the company together with the development of managerial skills.
520 hours of teaching (Fridays from 9:00 to 18:00h and Saturdays from 9:00 to 13:00h), plus two residential periods from Thursday to Saturday.
- Global Vision and Strategy,
- The five corporate strategies (Sizing, Internationalisation, Innovation, Inter-cooperation, Commitment and Cooperative Identity),
- Innovation and Intrapreneurship,
- Cultural management,
- People management,
- Development of management and leadership skills.
- Includes exhibition methods, class discussion, case studies, role playing and tasks.
- Mondragon University award.
- The difference in this MONDRAGON Corporate Master's Degree is:
- It includes the cooperative values and principles
- It works in 5 corporate strategic dimensions
- The participant has personalised support for their development throughout the process.
13,500 euros or 8,100 euros for Cooperatives from the Corporation.
Yolanda Lekuona and Marian Uribarren.