In accordance with the leadership profile the Cooperative wishes to develop, and ad hoc assessment questionnaire is drawn up and a 180º or 360º assessment of the selected managers is organised and conducted.
Approximately one and a half months, divided into 5 stages:
1) Studying the profile, creating the questionnaire and adapting the computer system,
2) Selecting persons for assessment and assessors, and notifying of the process,
3) Carrying out the assessments, using online software,
4) Drawing up the individual reports, and
5) Delivery of the assessment results by the Otalora staff or the Cooperative staff, as preferred.
Online software is used to facilitate introduction of the assessments and to guarantee confidentiality. Both the 180º and the 360º assessments may be conducted, with an identifier eing assigned to each person so that the report is marked with the identifier instead of name and surname. Measurement of the person's leadership style impact with respect to the type of culture they generate in their environment may be added to the report.
Varies depending on the number of people assessed.
At the Cooperative.