To promote a sense of belonging to a cooperative culture, reflect on their role as representatives in the strengthening of the cooperative culture and adding value to the institutional participation and its role in its revitalization and to develop attitudes and behaviours.
16 hours (2 days of 8 hours).
- Constructive-cooperative culture.
- Institutional participation.
- Work on relationships between bodies, communication channels, advice.
- Cooperative leadership for CB members: self-assessment of cooperative behaviours, teamwork capacity, responsible attitude and generation of cooperative environments.
- Social transformation.
- Elements of future cooperative meaning.
Brief theoretical concepts, presentations and videos, exercises and group work and discussion and reflection.
5,400 euros per programme.
Iñigo Iñurrategi and Marian Uribarren.