The objective of this training proposal is to assist in the development of the Governing Board:
- at an individual level as members of the Governing Board, in order to empower individuals to better fulfil their role and take responsibility as administrators of the cooperative.
- at group level as the Governing Board, to increase capacity and efficiency in the performance of its functions.
- at an organisational level, to take responsibility for the socio-business project of the cooperative in relationships with the other bodies.
The program is aimed at the whole Governing Board, not only at new members.
The basic programme lasts 40 hours (4 days of 8 hours and 2 half days for follow-up). Possibility to adapt duration and content.
- The cooperative as a socio-business project. Evolution and current challenges of the Mondragon Cooperative Experience.
- Cooperative Regulatory Framework, internal organisation of a Cooperative: Company and Management Bodies, functions of the Governing Board. Role of the company representative. Financial regime and corporate structure of MONDRAGON.
- Teamwork Skills: effective conversations, the observer, listening, judgements, requests and offers.
- Financial statements analysis, economic and financial position of the company, Management and Control Plan.
Exhibitions and videos, exercises and group work, discussion and reflection.
Varies depending on the format agreed with the company.
Iñigo Iñurrategi and Marian Uribarren.