Based on the leader profile that the Cooperative wants to develop, an 'ad hoc' questionnaire is defined for assessment and an 180º or 360º assessment is organised and conducted for the managerial and executive staff, generating the corresponding individual report.
Approximately a month and a half distributed into 5 stages:
- Create the questionnaire adapted to the profile and adapt the IT platform
- Select the assessors and the assessed and communicate the process,
- Conduct the assessments using the online platform software,
- Process the assessments and prepare the individual reports and
- Delivery of the results of the assessments by Otalora personnel or by the Cooperative staff, according to preference.
Online platform software is used to facilitate the introduction of the assessments and to ensure the confidentiality of these. Both the 180º and the 360º assessments can be performed. A measurement of the impact of the leadership style of the person can be added to the report regarding the type of culture that it creates in its environment.
Varies according to the number to be evaluated.
Eva Alejo and Yolanda Lekuona.